Monday, July 2, 2007

On Wings Of Sleep

I had the strangest dream just now. (It's really early in the morning.)

I was standing on a field, while a feather floated past. It was brown. The feather fascinated me, and I as I wondered what the bird it had come from looked like, I was suddenly flying. I soared over the field, dipping up and down and breaking through clouds. I went up above the clouds, and I saw something.

It was large and round, like a globe or a ball or something. It was red, flashing, and moving way too fast to be anything manmade. As I hovered, staring, it flashed green and suddenly became transparent.

All I could see inside was an eye. It was purple.

I don't know what it means, or why it freaked me out so much. What I do know is that I woke myself up by saying "A Prophecy of Stars."

Whatever that means.

No comments: