Friday, July 6, 2007

Breakfast at Tiffany's (Or David's Diner... same diff)

OK, I'm at work right now. I just got in, and I'm taking some time to blog before I start actually doing stuff.

I met Christine for breakfast at David's Diner, which is down the street from where she lives. (I think I said that already.) Anyway, I got there first.

I waited about three minutes, totally convinced she wasn't going to come. When she did show up, I felt like I was going to barf. And here I am, a grown guy of 26. Nervous on a date. :-\

So anyway, Christine came into the diner and sat down next to me. She smiled and said hello.

She ordered eggs, bacon, and toast... I just had a coffee. It's great that she felt comfortable enough to order a meal, when I didn't... it just makes me like her more.

Well, as you can tell, that was our third date.

Afterwards, as I dropped her off at her consulting firm, I kissed her goodbye.

Let me tell you, it was great. I really hope she interprets it the way Hitch says she will... I followed all his advice and I think I kissed her right. :) As you can tell, I haven't had much practice at this kind of thing... things with Erica were always different.

So, I'll let you know when she calls.

No comments: